Thread: C-Monster App

C-Monster App

I just got my PP Charge in the mail but have not installed it. I was reading on another post where the The 2.0 version supports the Charge.

The version I have says 1.5.77- 2020.04.03 but I do not have an option to update the the App. Will have have to uninstall this version and install app again? Btw I have an android phone.

Thanks

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    I just got my PP Charge in the mail but have not installed it. I was reading on another post where the The 2.0 version supports the Charge.

The version I have says 1.5.77- 2020.04.03 but I do not have an option to update the the App. Will have have to uninstall this version and install app again? Btw I have an android phone.

Thanks
    I have the charge and the app just update to with out me doing anything when I open it up it just welcome to c monster letting me know it did the up date.
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

3. Member
    Which gen HDS units do you have? If you turn them all does your charge connect to the Lowrances?

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by james_az View Post
    Which gen HDS units do you have? If you turn them all does your charge connect to the Lowrances?
    Charge will not connect to lowrance carbon, TI, or lives unless you have the optional gateway.

What does this little guy do? I've read the instruction book but i can't find what this does.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

Where do you want the charge to be directed to.

What does this little guy do? I've read the instruction book but i can't find what this does.

So if my cranking battery is dead have it focused on that? So how if sits now its charging all 4 batteries?

8. Member
    Yea, I think you can shift the focus of where the majority of the charge goes. Think of it like glasses of water that are half full. If you preferentially pour into one the others will be a little less to compensate. Of course your alternator on the big motor shakes that up a bit but you get the idea.

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kyduck View Post
    Yea, I think you can shift the focus of where the majority of the charge goes. Think of it like glasses of water that are half full. If you preferentially pour into one the others will be a little less to compensate. Of course your alternator on the big motor shakes that up a bit but you get the idea.

Thanks
    Same issue here. Is there anyway to force a firmware update to 2.0? Have installed and reinstalled several times. Still getting the 1.5.7.7. Thanks

The charge still works with 1.5.77. Mine still has not updated. Oh well. The charge Btw is freakin sweet.

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    The charge still works with 1.5.77. Mine still has not updated. Oh well. The charge Btw is freakin sweet.

I know that - That is what I have been using for awhile. How to get 2.0 is the issue? That is what is advertised? Yes, have reached out to PP on all mediums. Search results come up null.