Potentially Upgrading to Garmin

My boat is due for an upgrade on electronics. (Currently running a Lowrance LCX-28c HD and Lowrance LCX-113cHD.) I've been holding off for a while, but I think I am now ready to start piecing together my new system. However, I want to ensure that I'm going down the right path as I've always been a Lowrance guy and the only experience with Garmin I've had is just my research and reading this forum.

Background:
    * Boat is a 20' Alumaweld jet boat. Forward windshield / steering wheel configuration. Inboard engine with a kicker for trolling. Included a picture as an example.

Below is the setup I am considering.
    * Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93sv at the console tied to a GT54UHD-TM Transducer (transom mounted)
    * Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93sv at the rear of my boat (networked via cable to the console unit to share waypoints and sonar)
    * Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93sv at the rear of my boat tied to a Panoptix PS30 Transducer (potentially on a PS31 transom mount)

Reason for setup:
    * 75% of my fishing is trolling with either downriggers down to 120' for Kokanee (landlocked Sockeye Salmon) or with minnow type lures for Striped Bass in 6' to 25'
    * constantly looking backward at the rods, hence the two screens in the back, esp. Panoptix to see how fish respond to the lures

Questions:
    * Any flaws in my thinking and setup?
    * When trolling for Stripers, I fish the California Delta, which is a tidal fishery. Instead of relying on GPS speed, I heavily on a paddle wheel for speed to get a relative speed over water to ensure my lures are running correctly. What are my options to integrate a paddle wheel speed sensor in the setup above?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images