I guess spraying weeds is essential on Lake Griffin

Just a heads up. The spray plane was spraying the offshore grass between Haines Creek and Yale Canal.
    Brad Krone

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BassCatBrad View Post
    Just a heads up. The spray plane was spraying the offshore grass between Haines Creek and Yale Canal.
    Did You notice if the water level was up/down? That 'may' open up an avenue to get an injunction on spraying if they haven't/don't change their 'squirting formula' e.g. *spraying the amount of carcinogens to cover 100 surface acres when there is now only 80 surface acres

* Used as an example as I do not know what the State of Florida™ deems to be an appropriate amount of cancer causing carcinogens sprayed in the water shed.

3. Member
    The water level is down some. Not a drastic change but definitely a little lower.
    Brad Krone

4. Member
    Plane was dropping something on Eustis this morning. Not sure if they were spraying weeds or practicing fire drops. It was a red and white sea plane.
    2017 Z521C with Evinrude G2 250 HO
    2020 RT198 with Merc 150 Pro XS

5. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Hez texted me yesterday as the planes were overhead. The water is down, not significantly, but we haven’t had rain in 5-6 weeks. This cannot be “essential” right now. There’s only 1 spot in Griffin they could have been spraying anyway...and that’s where they were. Infuriating!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV