Banned

Livescope Guru's

Sooo all this downtime has me researching Livescope and contemplating purchasing it. I know technology changes very fast so looking at year old threads could be outdated.

Im a lowrance guy so very foreign to Garmin- that being said, what would be a good Livescope Graph Combo to combine with my 2 lowrance units. Maybe best bang for my buck. Id use it to predominately fish crappie on brush piles. Any good deals out there at this time??

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    The only "deal" right now is a $200 rebate on Livescope.....that ends April 12th......RMP does have a few packages that include a unit and LS.....check their website......i think there are a few other sponsors on here that have a package system.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Banned
    https://www.cabelas.com/product/GARM...SV/3083313.uts

is this a good graph to pair with livescope?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cav View Post
    https://www.cabelas.com/product/GARM...SV/3083313.uts

is this a good graph to pair with livescope?
    Yep, It is a good little unit and a good buy.
    That is what I started with before I upgraded to a bigger screen. Does a good job.

I too have 2 lowrance units on my boat. Both HDS gen 2 touch units. I knew nothing about Garmin. Inasmuch, I bought a 122sv (12 in touchscreen) and paired with the Livescope transducer. I still use my lowrance for Chirp, downscan, side scan, mapping, waypoints, etc. I only use the Garmin to Livescope. I have a double mount on the bow. The 122sv is exact as the 126sv, just no mapping. I didn’t need mapping since I’m using lowrance. Call Brian at BBG Marine. He will set you up.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

6. Banned
    You guys are great. Thanks for all the advice

7. Member
    I added the 93 + livescope to my 3 Lowrance 12's. I only use the Garmin unit for livescope. Going on 18 months and still happy with this "economical" option.

I have Humminbirds at the console but added the Garmin Echomap Ultra 106SV with GT54 transducer to the front of the boat. Gives me good side/down view plus the LS. Still use the Bird for navigation and saved waypoints along with side/down views plus high speed 2D. Just added the Force TM to go with the Garmin unit up front.