Anyone put a Bimini top on a 184 f/s?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone ever put a bimini top on a 184? Due to the arrival of our new baby, my 184 is coming out of retirement for the "family boat" I know there's a sweet 203 at Bull Shoals with a Bimini top and I like the way it looks especially when I'm there on Vacation in August. So my question is anyone ever mounted a top on a 184 and if so what brand and size did you get? Thanks in advance.
    2002 Triton Tr-21 Merc 250 Pro XB OT430582

2. Member
    I see no one has answered yet so I’ll answer. I have a Bimini on my 210. I measured so that it would be long enough to cover front and rear seat and high enough so I could walk under and still cast while sitting up front if I wanted. It’s 10’ so half my boat is covered. It sits all the way back so a back angler won’t step on it. Forgot where I got it. Saved me at Rayburn last year in a downpour. I only keep it on for hot days. Put it up, hit spot lock and sit under for lunch.

Just go to buy a patio umbrella and stick it in the back seat post hole.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Star Cajun View Post
    I see no one has answered yet so I’ll answer. I have a Bimini on my 210. I measured so that it would be long enough to cover front and rear seat and high enough so I could walk under and still cast while sitting up front if I wanted. It’s 10’ so half my boat is covered. It sits all the way back so a back angler won’t step on it. Forgot where I got it. Saved me at Rayburn last year in a downpour. I only keep it on for hot days. Put it up, hit spot lock and sit under for lunch.
    Thanks yeah I'm looking for something like that maybe a little shorter I have seen some that are good for up to 35mph. That's all I really need.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    Just go to buy a patio umbrella and stick it in the back seat post hole.
    Haha Matt, that's what we used to do. I actually used to carry 2 in the boat during the summer. Now I have an Anchor Shade. I love that thing, I can take it from boat to boat has a nice little storage bag that it goes in and I just strap it down on the deck with my rod straps. I'm looking for something I can have up while pulling the kids tubing and stuff is my reason for wanting the bimini top. But as far as sitting still that Anchor Shade is the cats meow. BTW stay safe out there buddy with all of this Virus stuff I know you guy's have a hard enough job, now with all of this, I couldn't imagine.

10-4, will do