Daiwa Tatula thumb bar needed

I need the thumb bar ( actually listed as clutch lever H91-2401). If anyone has one I can buy or where I can buy one please shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Check with the Tackle Trap. Those guys are top notch and do a lot of working on / tuning Daiwa reels.

Otherwise, eBay would be the place. With lots of places shut down for COVID, it's tough finding parts.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    Check with the Tackle Trap. Those guys are top notch and do a lot of working on / tuning Daiwa reels.

Otherwise, eBay would be the place. With lots of places shut down for COVID, it's tough finding parts.
    Thanks I actually have an email into them. I’ve looked at eBay Amazon no luck. I am in no hurry it just has a section out of it. There will be plenty of time after this to round one up.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by havacman View Post
    Thanks I actually have an email into them. I’ve looked at eBay Amazon no luck. I am in no hurry it just has a section out of it. There will be plenty of time after this to round one up.
    did you find one? Im looking for one now too. Nowhere to be found

5. Member
    We don’t have them in stock, but we’d be happy to get them coming for y’all. If you would, please PM me with your reel model number.