Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I've lost count of the number of people I know that were either laid off or furloughed indefinitely. Some industries seem insulated (telecom) or even benefit (Kimberly Clark, Clorox), but others (restaurant, travel) are either hurt or devastated. This is a bad scene.

2. Member
    I have seen many selling toilet paper on Facebook Marketplace for upward of $5.00 a roll. I am also seeing it in the stores at regular prices. I hope all those rip-off artists get stuck with those dozens of packs they bought at retail prices.

3. Member
    Drive by the Walmart’s and Lowe’s around here and they are all packed. Even the local atv/dirt bike shop is booming, almost out of inventory in the last two weeks. Lots of people laid off or working from home but they’re still spending.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    I have seen many selling toilet paper on Facebook Marketplace for upward of $5.00 a roll. I am also seeing it in the stores at regular prices. I hope all those rip-off artists get stuck with those dozens of packs they bought at retail prices.

I hope it all gets wet and then they have to throw it out either that or they get stuck with it and when they use it, their fingers poke through each time...

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    I hope it all gets wet and then they have to throw it out either that or they get stuck with it and when they use it, their fingers poke through each time...
    Got a good belly laugh out of that post!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12