Thought on some stock

I'm fixing to drop about $3,000 in BLMN parent company that owns some major restaurant brands consistently traded the past 5 years between 17 and $22 and then all this crap hit it drop down to 5 $ I would probably expect a double or triple return when all this madness dies down

2. Member
    It’s current ratio is .35. That means it has just .35 cents for every dollar of debt that will become due in a year. I’m not saying this won’t end quick and it will be a good buy but make sure to look at some of the financial statistics of the company.

3. Member
    Just from a quick look, I think that'd be a fine buy, especially if the virus junk gets over relatively fast. I do agree with Nitro though. The main thing about these companies like this one, PLAY, CCL, etc. is that they will return to normal at some point as long as their debt doesn't catch them before it can recover.

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    That sounds good, but have you thought about the possibility of them raising capital by selling shares and diluting? It would really hurt your thesis
    Thanos was the hero

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    That sounds good, but have you thought about the possibility of them raising capital by selling shares and diluting? It would really hurt your thesis
    That's another concern for sure.