Thread: Warranty

Warranty

Is there a way I can enter ny sn to see Warranty info? Or do i have to work through a dealer?

2. Member
    Mercury Dealer only.

If you bought the boat used and transferred the warranty, that information should be on the paperwork you received from Mercury.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

4. Member
    you can call direct to the Mercury Warranty Department 920-929-5054, nice folks and they will give you all the details on what warranty program you have, expiration date, and anything else you have warranty related questions on.

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyshot View Post
    Is there a way I can enter ny sn to see Warranty info? Or do i have to work through a dealer?
    Please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to follow them (as well as provide the Required Info when posting). Thanks!

If you provide your serial number, I can tell you exactly what Warranty or Product Protection Plans exist on the engine (also what it might qualify for in terms of additional Product Protection).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor