1. Member
    Yea what Mark said. Me too.

2. Member
    I'm with Mark.

To the OP, both for sure.

3. Member
    In for the divorce!

4. Member
    We had this conversation at work last week, I say divorce , but agree it will probably be both. There is not another human being....wife , friend, kid, or anyone else, that you can be locked up in a house 24/7 with that wouldn’t drive you bat shit crazy at some point. And we are looking at possibly months, thank god im divorced and only have myself to get sick of dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    It's probably going to be both.

Money is the biggest reason for divorce so there will be a spike in those.
    Being cooped up with nothing to do is the biggest reason for....well, you know.

For me, I'm still trusting those $3.00 a month over-the-counter birth control pills made in Ireland that my wife buys. Wish me luck on that. I really don't want to be 70 with a kid graduating from high school.
    My dad used to call me the little pill that didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I am just ready for a nice meal at one of our favorite restaurants. I want to hear tge hustle abd bustle of a business running and people enjoying good company and good food.
    Why wait for the restaurant, do the nice meal at home. Steaks are cheap in comparison these days. T bones for 7.99/pound, so we had two nice T-bones, mashed potato's, corn and Merlot tonight, together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yummy.
    I'll be stopping at the store soon to buy some steaks (that the restaurants usually get) and stock up. Vacuum seal um for later days.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

7. Member
    Strange. I can’t tell that I do much different. Only eat out once monthly. Rather grill my own food. We get take out every now and then but that’s not changed much. Except for longer lines. People that are used to going out a lot I imagine are missing that. Harder to grocery shop and find much in stock.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle24 View Post
    I don't know about divorce or birth rates but I did read an article the other day that said domestic violence is on the rise during this pandemic.
    That's because those woman just won't listen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12