04 225 upper motor mounts

think I have an issue with the upper motor mounts on my 225....not finding much luck in finding Honda shop wanting to work on it said would take too much time and very labor intensive and expensive....since this virus thing I'm stuck at home and want to know the do's and don'ts of doing it myself....I have a well stocked shop with tools and lifts...I do have a seloc manual that does not cover the upper mounts....I see Honda has a manual for 125 and wonder if its worth the investment....or should I just run it like it is.....buddies say following me down the road motor looks like a bobble head when hitting a bump.

Honda Ray...I left a voicemail on your phone last week....did you change your #...haven't heard from you yet.....
    2004 Ranger 520DVX Honda 225 8" Atas 80 Min-Kota Ultrex Vexilar Flashers Lowrance Raymarine 8' Blades

2. Member
    Come on guys .....chime in ..also motor has 799 hrs on it....and I believe I've been running it like it is for a number of yrs....what else can happen to motor if I just keep running it...or is there a safety issue involved????
    2004 Ranger 520DVX Honda 225 8" Atas 80 Min-Kota Ultrex Vexilar Flashers Lowrance Raymarine 8' Blades

3. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Believe I would have the serviced/replaced. Losing performance and could come lose.

4. Member
    I sent you a PM.