Back up prop for 2010 21xs and steering wheels

I have a 2010 21xs with a mercury 250proxs currently have a 26p fury 3blade it does fine but I don’t have a spare prop right now and would like to get one but don’t want to spend the money on another fury. Anyone know of a good spare. Also I have the ugly old style steering wheel and would like to get a newer model wheel or good quality aftermarket if anyone know the best place to pick on up I’d appreciate. TIA. If the prop question would be best answered somewhere else please lmk.

2. Member
    Id just keep an eye out on here in the used props for sale page and wait for a good one in your price to pop up. Ive bought and sold a lot of props on here and never had an issue.

3. Member
    My Father is running same boat/motor combo, with a 25p Trophy Plus. What kind of numbers do you get with that 26p Fury? With that Trophy about half to 3/4 throttle out of the hole the boat will jump right up. If you just floor it however, it will blow out some when boat starts to plane out.
    2002 Triton Tr-21 Merc 250 Pro XB OT430582

You may wanna try a 26 Tempest and run it a little higher...as far as the wheel...buy one of the new ones from Triton. They look nice. If you the aftermarket route you may wanna pull yours off and check to see if you have a tapered or straight shaft.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com