Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymasMan250 View Post
    My wife works with two idiots (mother/ daughter) that decided to go to Mexico for a week and was told if they went they would be quarantined for 14 days before being allowed to go back to work. This is a Dialysis clinic they work at..... upon their return they said the didn’t go to Mexico and was allowed back to work on Tuesday. Today they slipped up and said that one of their friends tested positive while they were all in Mexico last week. Now they exposed all 68 dialysis patients, nurses and the Dr.s and no telling who else. We have 17 that are positive here in my hometown right now.
    Darwin award for the day right there.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Dreaming View Post
    Darwin award for the day right there.
    Them two skanks were laughing at how bad it was here in the US before they left and there wasn’t any issues in Mexico and how great it was down there so I told them to pack there shit and stay down there. Today they mentioned that they weren’t testing in Mexico because the government was charging 500$usd per test.

3. Banned
    You have to go to LabCorp or quest here. Hospital can't do it.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymasMan250 View Post
    My wife works with two idiots (mother/ daughter) that decided to go to Mexico for a week and was told if they went they would be quarantined for 14 days before being allowed to go back to work. This is a Dialysis clinic they work at..... upon their return they said the didn’t go to Mexico and was allowed back to work on Tuesday. Today they slipped up and said that one of their friends tested positive while they were all in Mexico last week. Now they exposed all 68 dialysis patients, nurses and the Dr.s and no telling who else. We have 17 that are positive here in my hometown right now.

Lots of stories like that. Have a palliative NP that just got back from hungry for work.
    Didn’t take 10-14 days, back at work smh
    Seeing sick cancer patients. All employees are in a surgical mask at least

This is America, home of the free. We are all entitled

We have people here faking as many symptoms as they can so they can get tested ... not sure how getting tested and cleared thid week makes you think you won’t get it ....

6. Member
    North Carolina health and human services keeps a running total on their site .
    NC cases 1,857 Test completed 28,679 hospitalized 184 Deaths 16

7. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    One drive through testing site by doctors order only

8. Member
    Maine hasn't really been testing much at all and those that were done came back at less than 10%. The Abbott lab tests that give results in minutes can currently only be produced at 50,000/day. There must be some way to crank those numbers up.

A few drive through sites here in SW FL. You have to have a script from your primary physician or be so bad that you go directly to the hospital.

Around my area if some people in a family have symptoms then only one person is tested and the rest are assumed to be positive and told to quarantine.
    This was told to me by a golf buddy who's uncle tested positive and 2 other people in the family showed symptoms.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12