Thread: Dual Graphs

Dual Graphs

I'm going to want to eventually run dual graphs at the console and up front. Anyone here running them and which mounts are you using?

Post up some pictures and lets see how you're setup

2. Member
    I'm running 2 Helix 7's at the console, on a custom mount. I'll try and grab a pic tomorrow to upload.
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

3. Member
    Overlook the nastiness, boat is filthy right now.
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/Ngphchc
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno 615 View Post
    Overlook the nastiness, boat is filthy right now.
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/Ngphchc
    Do you find that a little abstructive to the forward view? seems to be blocking the entire truck cab. I would ate to hit something at 70+mph cause of the blocking.

5. Member
    It’s the angle of the picture, I tried to get the mount into the pics as much as I could. They are Completely tucked behind the windshield, sides and top. I’m 6’2 and have no issues at all seeing over the windshield.
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno 615 View Post
    It’s the angle of the picture, I tried to get the mount into the pics as much as I could. They are Completely tucked behind the windshield, sides and top. I’m 6’2 and have no issues at all seeing over the windshield.
    Yea, guess that works for you, but probly not for me at 5'9"

7. Member
    I have 2 Garmin 93sv's on my console. I just used a flat piece of steel they sell at lowes, cut it and welded it how i needed it. it has worked great so far.IMG_2259.JPG
    if you want a more detailed pic of the mount message me and i can send you some

8. Member
    IMG_2713.jpg I did a custom dash with my dual 7" Garmin 7607s. Removed the analog stuff, converted to digital via NMEA 2000 to the graphs. I didn't remove the analog water pressure gauge (that's the important one to me)...which is hanging temporarily below the panel. I might 3D print a custom panel somewhere below the switches to hold that water pressure gauge...and perhaps add a temperature gauge.

9. Member
    I welded up a custom bow mount for 2 units. But I haven't been able to figure out a way to mount a unit behind my steering wheel. I would like to mount a single hds live 12. How did you Anchor your mount to the dash?
    Cody Greenwell
    GPS/SONAR/SIDE IMAGING
    Setup Advice & On-the-Water Training

This was already mounted to my boat when i got it. https://www.sportsmans.com/fishing-g...%20Electronics

I upgraded the 5" gragh that was on it to an HB 898. When i got a Helix 10 2 years ago, i needed to add a 1" wooden riser to get the graph where i wanted. Then i put an old HB 858 on the rail by the console with this. It also needed a 1" riser. https://www.ebay.com/itm/17270086683...eb9b469d2e5962
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com