Drivers Seat Slide Tract

If you have one what brand and do the original seat base mount holes line up with tract or did you need to drill new holes? Was thinking this Springfield brand may work if you could reach all mounting hardware.
    Last edited by gaston13; 04-04-2020 at 06:44 AM.

2. Member
    I'd get some help from Phoenix on that as I'm pretty sure the gas tank runs under the seats in most, if not all models.
    2014 920/SHO

Yes we basically ride just over the tank seat back and bottom. I sent an email to Tim he's usually busy but will get back to you. Excellent customer service.

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    the holes for the seats are not threaded anyway so if you have to drill new get self tapping and only have them long enough to come out of the slider 1/2"
    use a spacer on your drill it to prevent hitting the tank
    you can pop the cushion and get a measurement on the bolt pattern

I took mine completely out the day I got the boat home just to see what was under there

2016-02-17 13.36.24.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2015 721 I have the plastic tank and it's a no drill zone for me. Took my seats out a couple of times to fix the fuel tank venting issue with canister removal. Looks like nut certs were installed for seat attachment. Holes on the slide pictured are elongated so possibly would line up.