Wiring diagrams 2004 VZ250TLRC HPDI

I’m looking for a wiring diagram or service manual. As long as the manual included the wiring harness. I’m trying to figure out which temperature sensor does what. My hearing isn’t what it used to be. I’d like to be able to test the alarm and mainly the light indication. Anyone know where I may find the information? Or possibly know what each of the 3 temp sensors do. Thanks

2. Member
    The applicable service manual can be obtained from most any Yamaha dealer. For instance https://www.simyamaha.com/searchresu...-VZ-20&Submit=

Wiring diagram is in the back.

There is only one temperature sensor. It tells the ECU what the temperature of the block is. Block temperature is used to determine fuel scheduling and ignition timing.

There are two thermoswitches. They tell the ECU when the temperature is excessive.

If you want to hear the horn and see the over temperature lights illuminated start the motor. Disconnect the pink and black wires from either thermoswitch. Connect the pink wire to the black wire on the engine harness side. Possible wait a bit. The horn should sound. The light should illuminate. Or an icon should start flashing.
    zwdm.jpg

Do you know what temperature the thermoswitches close? Thanks for your help and the information.