Banned

Hitting the wall

Well surgery is delayed. Boat parts ordered but they are on hold. Garage is clean. Mowed the yard today for the first time today, maybe a little early lol. Was going to take my daughter out to ride the quads but they closed BLM that's 5mim away.
    I've hit the wall lol.
    TV I guess? Lol what are you guys doing to stay busy?

2. Member
    Reading the BBC news here of course.
    Praying for a Cure

3. Member
    I've been sitting around procrastinating about cleaning the garage and mowing. It keeps me busy! Lol.

I rehooked, cleaned all my crank baits. Several 100s.....lots of hooks!

5. Member
    been doing work in the yards cleaning the boat organizing tackle getting a few projects wife been wanting done. Next week it is the garage gets cleaned up and organized. then if I feel up to it I may start painting the inside of the house. Just need to do hall way front room and kitchen.

6. Banned
    Workin an essential job, as usual.

7. Banned
    I have been washing my hands a lot lately.

8. Member
    working
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

9. Member
    I readily admit I am a little particular, but this whole ordeal has my OCD raging. Tackle organized several times, boat cleaned, garages organized, cars cleaned and detailed, closets organized, guns cleaned, about 100 mags loaded, yard mowed several times then fertilized, house deep cleaned, windows washed, and watched the 2016 World Series. I've only been working from home for the last 8 workdays. I wish I wouldn't have cleaned and serviced all of my rods and reels this winter. I am going to have some serious time on my hands the next month or so.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet20vee View Post
    Workin an essential job, as usual.
    Are you a bikini barista? A lawn care company...maybe a weed store owner... Surely you're not a contractor for construction. Or a PM for a custom home builder that has people waiting to move into their new homes.

11. Member
    Well let’s see. It started with my son helping me build a loft for storage in my shop. Then a full day of organizing everything. Grass cut and edged. Cleaned out the garage. Best it has looked since we moved in. Oh reorganized the shop because of the stuff from the garage. Sprayed the perimeter of the house to help keep the creepy crawleys out of the house. Re did all my Plano boxes in the boat. Restrung several reels. All this since Sunday. I did fish Saturday for a few hours though.

Dang, I just realized I’m tired. Wife says I have earned a break for the next couple days. I guess the boy and I are going to fish tomorrow.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mpdlou View Post
    Well let’s see. It started with my son helping me build a loft for storage in my shop. Then a full day of organizing everything. Grass cut and edged. Cleaned out the garage. Best it has looked since we moved in. Oh reorganized the shop because of the stuff from the garage. Sprayed the perimeter of the house to help keep the creepy crawleys out of the house. Re did all my Plano boxes in the boat. Restrung several reels. All this since Sunday. I did fish Saturday for a few hours though.

Dang, I just realized I’m tired. Wife says I have earned a break for the next couple days. I guess the boy and I are going to fish tomorrow.

13. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    Working

14. Member
    Sadly being bored home right now is a good problem to have. I live in an apartment. I don't even have a nice garage to clean and pass the time. I used a bucket and washed my truck today.

15. Member
    Fishing - everything's running in the low 40's, so it's been spotty. Keepin' the shack-nasties away though:)

1990 Ranger 362V Yamaha Pro-V 150
    Old Town Predator MinnKota

Off 3 days a week now. It's kinda good but different. Gonna pull out the boat and completely wash and wax it. Have a ryobi polisher that I'm gonna shine er up with. Already organized my tackle. We gotta go hang a ceiling fan on my in laws patio.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

17. Member
    Will work 80hrs this week.