Dorm's Landing facility

Anyone know if Dorn's is open. I guess it is a county landing so not sure if they will close it or not

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    May have to cross the bridge and launch on the GA side.

3. Member
    Georgia issuing "stay at home" order today. Don't know what that means for ramps.....

I do know all the parks on the SC side are closed ( campgrounds) although some of the ramps were left open for now. Went by a lot of the ramps Sunday & all the open ramps from Modoc to Parksville looked like a tournament going on. Everybody & their brother were there & looked like a Chinese fire drill. No such thing as social distancing there. Do these people not understand how dangerous this virus is. This is a virus that you cannot kill or wash off with Ajax. It is not even a living organism. Yea, Ga will issue that order today & they have also said all Ga schools are closed for the rest of the year. Does this give a clue to how serious this is. Someone needs to clue these REDNECKS in on this.

Since it is a COE lake, all COE ramps to remain open per the COE website. Campgrounds with ramps are closed.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!