Greetings! Part Question

Greetings Skeeter owners!

I just purchased a "new to me" 2016 Skeeter ZX250. Coming from a SX220 bay boat, and back to bass fishing. I love the skeeter brand.

I have a part question that hopefully someone on here can answer.

There is a access panel cover under the driver console to access the wires and such. That panel cover was missing when I took ownership of the boat. I have contacted my dealer, but I thought I might get a quicker response from the vast knowledge on here. I'm looking for a part number or if someone knows how to get one/ has one. Thanks!

2. Member
    The only way your going to get that part is threw your dealer , You call Skeeter and thats what they will tell you Been there,

Its gonna be a bit to get any parts your dealer does not have as Skeeter is currently temporarily shut down over the virus concerns.

4. Member
    Skeeter shut down just great , my cooler lid on my 2019 zx225 is about to break or is broke and told dealer which is suppose send me one 2 weeks ago and never showed yet . hope I don't break my neck , been trying not to step on it . darn it

Quote Originally Posted by pajoe329 View Post
    Skeeter shut down just great , my cooler lid on my 2019 zx225 is about to break or is broke and told dealer which is suppose send me one 2 weeks ago and never showed yet . hope I don't break my neck , been trying not to step on it . darn it

Your dealer may have it in their stock but right now its not coming from Skeeter.

6. Member
    Skeeter customer service and shipping is open. They can assist with getting the part number

7. Member
    Thanks!