Thumbs Up Webinar on the Ghost

Check out the Lowrance webinar series and get insight on Lowrance fishing electronics that will make you a more effective angler the next time you hit the water.
    The webinar series kicks off Thursday, April 2 from 6-7 p.m. (CDT) with a walkthrough of the Ghost Trolling motor with Lowrance's Lucas Steward. Have your questions ready, as a live chat will be ongoing during the webinar
    Other upcoming topics include, HOOK Reveal and the HDS Ultimate Fishing System.

To participate in the webinar click below. #Lowrancefishing
    https://www.lowrance.com/live/…

2. Member
    Nice, thanks for the heads up!
    ciao,
    Marc

3. Banned
    Can someone ask about the remote and rumors of a bigger remote, what’s the word on these items? (I won’t remember to watch it live)

@grout-scout :

5. Banned
    Thanks for posting the video.

6. Member
    Received my remote last week, easy to set up, nice.

I want to join this and have registered. Will it require Facebook? I don’t do Facebook.
    Ranger R81
    Lowrance HDS Live 9”
    Lowrance HDS Live 12”
    Active Target 2 on Seelite Pole
    Lowrance Ghost
    Mercury 175

Not seeing the webinar and it’s 6:01
    Ranger R81
    Lowrance HDS Live 9”
    Lowrance HDS Live 12”
    Lowrance Ghost
    Mercury 175

It start at 7.00 I’m watching right now

I’m in CST zone. It is coming through occasionally without video, then a minute or two then stops. Very frustrating. I am reAlly interested in these TM’s. I hope they make this available later.

What I already knew about the ghost which is very good is a brushless motor. Cuts down noise on the graph, lasts longer and stretches battery charge. I expect that ultimately their competitors will be forced to follow suit.

I really like what I have seen of the ghost, but I’m not an early adopter of brand new products. I like to let others be the guinea pigs. I think I’ll run my MinnKota another season and watch closely unless there are enough people on this forum that use one a LOT that show lots of completely trouble free use. So far it looks great though, especially for the boat that is already all Lowrance equipped.
    Last edited by MBDiagMan; 04-02-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    Ranger R81
    Lowrance HDS Live 9”
    Lowrance HDS Live 12”
    Lowrance Ghost
    Mercury 175

11. Member
    It was a good webinar. Most all of the questions asked were already answered by guys on this website, once again proving you can really get all the help you need here.

A couple of points...Grout asked if a bigger remote is coming out. Answer was not planned at the moment, but as they venture further into this business if customers want any feature, including a larger remote, they are willing to make them. As he said, most people buy the remote and then stash it because they generally are too big. Lowrance made theirs small for guys like me who want one, but don't want it to get in the way of landing Mama Pesce!

Another question asked here that I didn't respond to since I didn't have first hand knowledge...can you calibrate the TMC-1 using the outboard? The answer was not only yes, but that it is the preferred method.

Sidescan nosecone to be available in May. Prototypes are already being used and are very successful and liked. Many don't realize Lowrance is making all this stuff themselves, in their own factory, which by the way is operating at full strength. They just now have exceeded demand for the Ghost, and dealers are finally able to get stock.

Unfortunately the longer shaft models will not be in full production until September (anyone correct me if I got this wrong; not sure if this was the longest shaft, or all longer shafts).

Most everything else was repeated info you already heard here.
    ciao,
    Marc

Thanks a bunch for the recap Marc!
    Ranger R81
    Lowrance HDS Live 9”
    Lowrance HDS Live 12”
    Lowrance Ghost
    Mercury 175

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDiagMan View Post
    Thanks a bunch for the recap Marc!
    You bet!
    ciao,
    Marc

14. Banned
    Hopefully they re-air it on their FB page.

For the record, I want a tiny remote, the smaller the better in my opinion. Someone here had mentioned that they were told by Lowrance that they were planning on making a larger one. I actually wish the current one was smaller, it would require different batteries though and those tiny suckers are expensive and hard to find in some places. Lowrance has done really good so far on this TM. Doubt I’ll use the remote, but I’m still a buyer of one as soon as they catch up in inventory.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Hopefully they re-air it on their FB page.

For the record, I want a tiny remote, the smaller the better in my opinion. Someone here had mentioned that they were told by Lowrance that they were planning on making a larger one. I actually wish the current one was smaller, it would require different batteries though and those tiny suckers are expensive and hard to find in some places. Lowrance has done really good so far on this TM. Doubt I’ll use the remote, but I’m still a buyer of one as soon as they catch up in inventory.
    Got my remote a week ago; so yours is probably on its way. I like it since it is small and light enough that I can clip the carabiner to my belt loop so it is out of my way when working reaction baits. Love you can jog 5 feet any direction, or more in 5 feet intervals with every press of the button. Hit the right button three times and it jogs you 15 feet to the right, etc.
    ciao,
    Marc

16. Member
    I personally hate the remote! There are a lot of Ghost users and potential buyers that fish for species other than (or, as well as) bass. I would love to see an additional remote available for the Ghost will all the features found on the M-K motors. Driving a Ghost from the rear of the boat is a motor pain in the ass.
    Phoenix 21PHX 250 SHO, Lowrance Carbons & Ghost & Active Target

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPHX View Post
    I personally hate the remote! There are a lot of Ghost users and potential buyers that fish for species other than (or, as well as) bass. I would love to see an additional remote available for the Ghost will all the features found on the M-K motors. Driving a Ghost from the rear of the boat is a motor pain in the ass.
    What do you dislike about it and what would you add?