BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

GHOST GPS QUESTION

have not researched this or even had time to check settings but just thought Id through this out there

Is it possible the ghost could be defaulting to the point one puck for anchor lock? always noticed when I hit anchor lock it would back up but assumed because I was moving forward and was costing past the point I hit the button, just tried it yesterday in calm water sitting still, hit anchor lock it backs up about 8ft always
    the point on is behind the drivers seat,

other than that its flawless and stays on that spot in high winds
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Is it possibly trying to move you under the gps antenna?

There is a webinar April 2nd on the Ghost
    Check out the Lowrance webinar series and get insight on Lowrance fishing electronics that will make you a more effective angler the next time you hit the water.
    The webinar series kicks off Thursday, April 2 from 6-7 p.m. (CDT) with a walkthrough of the Ghost Trolling motor with Lowrance's Lucas Steward. Have your questions ready, as a live chat will be ongoing during the webinar
    Other upcoming topics include, HOOK Reveal and the HDS Ultimate Fishing System.

To participate in the webinar click below. #Lowrancefishing
    https://www.lowrance.com/live/…

4. Banned
    8’, that seems like a lot. Mine goes back about 3’ and then pulls back up.

5. Member
    Redo your offset calibration
    2019 z18 175 ProXs 4 stroke, DC, 10 Ft Power Pole Blades, Relion lithium batteries, Ghost trolling motor, Lowrance Live's, SS structure, Airmar TM150, Vessel View Link, PowerPole Charge.