1998 Mercury 200EFI

I have a Mercury 200 efi (OG741491) and am looking for the one piece rigging hose kit. I want the plasticine not the mesh one. Can anyone give me an item number or if they even make them anymore.
    Last edited by jogle1023; 03-31-2020 at 05:27 PM.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Are you looking for the hose, the engine flange, the boat flange, or all three?

The engine side was never "one piece" on the 2.5L models (it consists of two pieces).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    I bought some of the 2" ID corrugated rigging hose off ebay and the two halves (upper and lower )of the of the 2" OD hose adapter for the lower cowling is made by Mercury and used on the 1999 and up motor if I'm remembering correctly . I did the same upgrade on a 97 . I thought I had the part #'s info here somewhere

4. Member
    OK think I found it . Merc went to that style for the year 2000 motors on the part is called a "Rigging kit" # 875266A2

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Are you looking for the hose, the engine flange, the boat flange, or all three?

The engine side was never "one piece" on the 2.5L models (it consists of two pieces).

Yes that’s the one I was looking for engine flange hose and boat flange.

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    1@ 825191A03
    1@ 875266A2

(That's what you'll need).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Member
    Thank you guys. Much appreciated.