Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnman81 View Post
    Yes, when they had a woman Bassmasters tail. They had one event here on Norman and We watched them for awhile. Years ago I was fishing a tourney and had the hammer down. I started to hear another boat coming up behind me and when it passed it was a young woman in a big Skeeter, She had a cap on with her ponytail straight out behind her head, nice to watch.
    Looked like Trait Christ to me.

2. Banned
    No... Never... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Jumping Jimmy View Post
    Yes, in the Virginia BASS Nation tournaments.
    Your post just reminded me of one woman who had her own boat.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    I was fishing a tournament same time a women’s tour tournament was going on. There wasn’t a good looking one in the whole bunch but they probably said the same thing about us.
    Lol, ain't that the truth.....

I get Bassmasters magazine even though I didnt order it.
    I actually flipped thru one last night and I saw an ad for Winston Cigarettes.
    Thought that was weird, havent seen any smokes ads in years.
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

6. Banned
    Ok, we've established that there use to be a women's tour... But when was the last time you pulled up on a boat and there were 2 women out on the lake bass fishing or just fishing???... Hell, if you see a women on the trolling motor that's worth a double take... Dan

7. Member
    I will answer the question. Never. Especially two with the nice outfits those models had. I think I noticed the shorts more than the boat.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

yes brand new ranger fully loaded they were fishing beds (meaning they knew what they were doing looking at )

9. Member
    Yes, we had the bass-n-gals at one time and also another women's club. Some couples had to have 2 boats, and they also had to watch both the schedules when making the tournament events, for the one's that only had 1 boat. I also was fishing an event in S Indiana and had two women from Ill fishing the event.

10. Member
    Yes.
    But I did like the advertisement.

Sure looked like Trait Zaldain to me. Didn't really think nothing of it.

Matt Allen's wife CC has her own boat and I'd bet she spends more time on the water than most here on the BBC. I bet her personal best smokes most of ours as well!! I seem to remember her PB is something like 14.5lbs. She has several line class records to her name as well. She fishes with Tim Little's wife a fair amount when they make the men stay home to watch the kids. YouTube and Instagram folks would likely recognize the name Kristine Fischer. She's mainly a kayak angler but is also very talented with a strong list of tourney accomplishments. She has made enough of a name for herself that folks like Zona and Ike have taken note of her. My wife runs a non-profit organization that is dedicated to introducing women to fishing and the outdoors. This past years meet had +50 women from around the country travel to Lake Tanneycomo in Missouri to participate in classes and instruction on lure presentations, reading electronics, seasonal patterns, boat rigging, and trailer backing. This year it will be back in Missouri but on Table Rock and I would have to guess that attendance will be double last years numbers. Women in the outdoors is a fast growing segment of the fishing world. Companies are taking note and are willing to pour money into the development of products specific to them. Watch out guys!! They will be taking your money shortly if they haven't started already!

13. Bobby8
    Saw 2 gay guys from Jersey in a boat once...….Kinda the same thing...……lol

Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post
    Looked like Trait Christ to me.

Mrs. Zaldain

15. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basscatcher89 View Post
    Sure looked like Trait Zaldain to me. Didn't really think nothing of it.
    I don't get the magazine but the other day I saw a Skeeter add on the bassmaster website and it had two women and one was Trait. I bet it was the same ad in the magazine that I saw on the website.

Seldom do I ever see a woman out bass fishing and I have never see two together on the same boat. The few that I have seen bass fishing were always with a man. Of those few I have seen only one was up on the front deck with the man fishing like a team.

16. Member
    Put me down as a solid nope
    Red Sox in 6!

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby8 View Post
    Saw 2 gay guys from Jersey in a boat once...….Kinda the same thing...……lol
    Lol. Please, tell me it was NOT in Texas. Lol.

Tom Monsoor's girlfriend/wife whatever she is to him will operate the boat on her own.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Mrs. Zaldain
    Yes

20. Member
    Well from an adverting perspective it is not a successful ad, as no one is paying attention to what they are advertising. It is actually a Yamaha add not a Skeeter boat ad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast