Marine Master Trailer Help

Guys my 2017 Phoenix Trailer is giving me fits. To start off I have replaced the bearings, hubs, brake pads and calipers. I have bled the brakes numerous times I don't believe there is any air left in the line. When I come to a stop there is an incredible squeak and grinding sound. Upon inspection there isn't any over heating that I can notice. I have checked the calipers and I don't believe they are sticking. I am at a loss any ideas?
    Phoenix 2021 721 ProXP
    250 V8 ProXS

2. Member
    When I come to a stop there is an incredible squeak and grinding sound.
    Check to make sure you don't have a pad backwards with the metal side facing the rotor.

3. Scraps
    Check that you're getting all calipers applying brakes. It was impossible for me to get a complete bleed with the one bleeder arrangement on my 2017. MM sent me bleeders for each caliper and that fixed my problems. These was after several attempts at fixing the issue after I called MM. I didn't have any sticking problems. I'm not sure if still having air in the system could lead to a caliper not releasing. Have read many posts about sticking calipers on these trailers.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD