Need a cover 21xrd

What is a good inexpensive cover i can buy to put on my 21xrd? I have a open pole barn that it is housed in out of the weather, but this time of year the pollen turns my blue and silver boat green. Is national covers, or carver covers a economic cover is one better than the other. Remember mostly a dust cover, never really plan to trailer with it. But would be nice if i was going fishing on a rainy day to be able to trailer with it.
    2018 Ram Big Horn Crew With "CUMMINS POWER"
    2016 Bullet 21 XRD 250 PRO XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance
    Garmin
    Bravo XS Prop
    Bobs Hyd. 14" Plate

2. Member
    Phil ransonet makes a awsome cover custom fit to bullet might look him up on facebook dont know on a price but the ones I've seen are awsome

3. Member
    I have a Bullet cover I like better than a cumbersome aurora , call Tom at Bullet , Bullet logo on it.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

4. Member
    I have a Bullet cover I like better than a cumbersome aurora , call Tom at Bullet , Bullet logo on it.

AV Is it canvas, or is it like a sunbrella type material, How does it fit? do it rub the boat when trailering. Is it the 800+ dollar custom cover offered on the Bullet store?
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance
    Garmin
    Bravo XS Prop
    Bobs Hyd. 14" Plate

5. Member
    It's sunbrella type with a ratchet on both sides rear, it fits right under the rub rail tight , it is a mooring type cover it has two poles to keep water from sitting on it. I would never tow with a cover so I can't answer that I learned my lesson twice with aurora covers that chafed up my gell on my old boat. I really like that it's light weight and easy to deal with I have not used the poles tho I do have to remove my graph at the console for it to fit, the aurora cover first thing in the morning in a motel parking lot would be soaked over night heavy as shit get my legs wet trying to stuff it in a garbage bag .
    No straps to the trailer at all , I doubt it would fall off towing the strap is beefy but I wouldn't tow with it.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

6. Novice Boaters Forum Moderator jclark408's Avatar
    I have 21XRD...………...use the Aurora...……..its a tank and built very well but will scratch gelcoat/motor/windshield if you tow...…...it's also an art to get it on each time and not have a low spot that collects water
    ------Co-founder of Post Derailment, LLC---------

7. Member
    The cover that Bullet sells for something like $350 works fine. I have never towed with it, so I can't speak to that, but it does just fine for keeping dust and dirt and water (to an extent) out of the boat.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbh78 View Post
    The cover that Bullet sells for something like $350 works fine. I have never towed with it, so I can't speak to that, but it does just fine for keeping dust and dirt and water (to an extent) out of the boat.
    thank you
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance
    Garmin
    Bravo XS Prop
    Bobs Hyd. 14" Plate

9. Member
    For what you are looking for, a cover to just keep it clean, Empire Covers makes several different "models" of covers. Anywhere fro $100 - $300 depending on what you want and how much you want to spend. I have a cheaper one just to keep it clean....but I also have one from Bullet with the Big Logo.

10. Member
    Ordered a cover from Empire today, micro fleece lined to protect the gel coat, 7 year warranty, its just a dust cover.
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance
    Garmin
    Bravo XS Prop
    Bobs Hyd. 14" Plate

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muddywaters View Post
    Ordered a cover from Empire today, micro fleece lined to protect the gel coat, 7 year warranty, its just a dust cover.
    Very nice, glad that I could help!!!

12. Member
    20DC Bullet thank you for the lead.
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance
    Garmin
    Bravo XS Prop
    Bobs Hyd. 14" Plate

13. Member
    Anytime....Have a great season and be safe from all of this Coronavirus Chit!!!