Banned

Top water bite firing up now...Falls lake

Picked up the popper yesterday afternoon about 2pm and gave it a try. Threw it back in a short cut that the back half was blanketed with a layer of pollen. As i moved it very slowly out toward the edge i paused it and it was like someone dropped a cement block on my bait. She tipped the scales a little ove 4 1/2 pounds. Jumped around the next 2 1/2 hours and caught 5 more with another almost 5 and 3 over 3 pounds. Water temps hovered from 66 to 70 degrees. Caught 5 in one small cut probably 15 yards square on a jerkbait before the pop r bite. And 2 were really nice. They are biting just about anything you throw at them. Lots of boats on the water. Saw a guy land a 7+ on a sb. This was a Falls lake. Caught 17 keepers and 2 short before heading home about 6 pm.

Love the topwater bite. Sounds like a great day.

3. Banned
    It was really good for me. Still wanting something between 5-10 pounds. Reckon a lot of us are. Wife wants me to shave and get a haircut but told her over a month ago that i would once i boated a bass 6 pounds or better. She wants me fishing every day now but my body does not recover over nite like it use to. I. Fished Friday, Sunday and yesterday. Today i feel like a truck ran over me.

4. Member
    Dang u r lucky. I cannot leave the house.