I received the email below from the NCWRC
yesterday afternoon March 30th.
Needless to say, the email speaks for itself.

PBC tournaments on 3/28, 4/4, 4/11 and 4/25
have all been postponed.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the May events will not be affected.
I am going to try and rearrange the schedule starting in May and hope they don't extend the suspensions.
I have already applied for make up dates in the Months of June, July and August.
I will have a tentative new schedule ready by the end of the week.
It will also be subject to change due to the Virus.
The future schedules, I am sure, are not going to please or accommodate everyone,
but it will be the best I can do.
Thanks so much for your patience and I hope you and your family and friends make it thru
all this in a healthy manner.
Please, at this time, keep an eye at least twice a day on the 1st page of the PBC website
for any updates or changes:
http://piedmontbassclassics.com/
SVC_WRC.WRC News <wrcnews@ncwildlife.org>
Mon 3/30/2020 2:13 PM

Dear Permit Holder and Event Organizers,

Effective immediately, the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission is rescinding and cancelling all Weigh-In and Special Use Permits through April 30, 2020, in an
effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, all L15 Permits are suspended through April 30, 2020. This action is necessary to comply with, support and
enforce Governor Cooper's Statewide “Stay-at-Home” order; city, local municipality, and county “Stay-At-Home” orders issued, as well as the CDC’s Guidelines.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but public safety is the highest priority at this time. Permit Holders and Event Organizers will be allowed to
reschedule events at a later date.

Most Wildlife Commission managed Boating Access Areas are open; however, please observe social distancing guidelines set forth by the CDC as well as all other
mandates while using these sites. Please continue to check our website (ncwildlife.org/Boating/Where-to-Boat) for closures related to weather damage,
repair/renovation, or requests from a cooperator.

Once again, we appreciate your understanding, flexibility, and cooperation while we all do our part to keep everyone safe during these challenging times.

Please contact us at 919-707-0150 or by email at boatingaccess@ncwildlife.org if you have any questions or concerns.

IF YOU NEED A REFUND ON DEPOSITS OR FULL PAYMENTS, DO NOT CALL ME BUT...
EMAIL ME AT: PHILSFLAGS@MSN.COM
GIVE ME THE NAME TO GO ON THE CHECK, FULL ADDRESS AND A BEST PHONE NUMBER FOR CONTACT.
IF NOT, I WILL CARRY YOUR DEPOSITS OVER TO THE NEXT EVENT OR EVENTS.

IN THE MEANTIME, I'M SURE THE WILDLIFE RAMPS ARE STILL OPEN SO YOU CAN STILL FISH, I THINK.
HAVE A GREAT TIME AND BE SURE TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND STAY HEALTHY!!

CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS!! WE'LL BE BACK ON THE TRAIL SOON!!! THANKS!!! PHIL

Contact Information:
Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.---Durham, NC 27712
Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042
email:
philsflags@msn.com website: http://piedmontbassclassics.com/
Our Sponsors Support Us.......So.......Please Support Our Sponsors!