Lowrance gen 2 touch 6.0 update

My set up....(1) gen 2 touch 9....(2) gen 2 non touch 8s.
    All linked with ethernet and nmea. Current volts is 12.6-12.8. Done checked all connections and wiring.

My problem, i am running my lss2 ducer through my 9 and sharing to my 8s. My structure scan seems to be "freezing" so to say while scanning. I have already done a hard reset and downloaded the 6.0 update. Still freezing up. Has anybody had this problem and if so how did you fix it?

2. Member
    Disconnect ethernet and remove all memorycards. Still freezing?

3. Member
    Team Colibri, i will check that when i get a chance after work one evening. I will update you once i have tried it. May be a day or three

4. Member
    I have 3 HDS9 Gen2 units on my boat and was having some similar issues. I had a Navionics chip in one unit that had about the whole country downloaded on it. I deleted a lot of the areas I didn’t need off the map card and all my issues went away.

5. Member
    I just have the navionocs east card in my unit but I'm up to try anything. I guess I'll tty unhooking my other units from it and remove all cards and see how it does then.

6. Member
    So pulled all cards and removed both ethernet cords, still the same. Structure scan on 9 still freezes up. Do i need to find the old software and try it?

7. Member
    Save your waypoints first, and do a hard reset to clear up all broken links (while the cards are out and cables unhooked); and see if it still freezes.
    ciao,
    Marc

8. Member
    Done hard reset. No change. Can put unit in simulate mode and structure scan does not freeze. Figured id try it for the heck of it. I'm at a loss