Same split second hesitation with 2 different motors?

2008 hpdi 200hp had a super small slight random hesitation. Almost feels like when you would hit some grass with the prop or a gust of wind would hit the boat. It's not that miss that occurs with dirty filters. Had that before. The day it started the motor went out on me. No compressioni in 1 and 3. Got a used motor same hpdi 200hp one year newer, same prop, same mount position, same everything. With this motor I have that same hesitation. Mechanic told me to get a new battery and new battery cables. Same issue.

Does the new battery meet atleast min specs? "ALL SPECS" Not just MCA or CA... But RC too.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    How often does it happen? Could be as simple as a slightly wet/fouled plug or piece of carbon on a plug that cleaned itself out. Is the boat just coming out of storage. HPDI’s love fresh fuel. If my treated fuel sits more than a month I siphon it out and use in equipment or vehicles. I start with fresh fuel and 10 micron between tank and bulb, and clear pleated under cowl filter each year. Good luck!
    08 Ranger Reata 210
    Yamaha VMAX 225 HPDI

4. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    Check your fuel lines may be disintegrated on the in side. I would suggest you pull the complete fuel line and check the complete line. I’ve seen lines that looked good on one end and coming apart on the other.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spider1 View Post
    Check your fuel lines may be disintegrated on the in side. I would suggest you pull the complete fuel line and check the complete line. I’ve seen lines that looked good on one end and coming apart on the other.
    I had checked the fuel lines when i had an issue with the first motor and they looked good from what i could tell. But the fuel lines being an issue is what i was thinking.

My cranking battery is 1000mca and 800cca.