What part do I need to order

Can someone here tell me what part I need to order? I broke the bracket that holds transducer to the trolling motor. When I look for the replacement online they all say for a transom mount but this was on the trolling motor. Trying to get pics uploaded
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    https://www.transducershieldandsaver.com/ Go to this company’s site. Best they make, just look for your model/unit

3. Member
    I may put a guard on it also but what I am looking for is the part that the transducer slides into and then attaches to the trolling motor. Looks like it is a two piece unit so it can be replaced without buying a whole new transducer

Is that an HDI transducer? You won't find a "tm model" for that - they're all transom mount. The removable neck that's busted off is made to slide off and go into a strap-on cup that Lowrance markets to use the HDI on the tm instead of transom. You will not find the "neck" portion as a separate and purchasable part. Either find a junk HDI that the neck is still good on to replace with to use with the tm adaptor that you have, or get the cup-type adaptor that the ducer will sit inside of (bottom is cut out) and then strapped to the tm like your current adaptor.

NOTE: I stand corrected thanks to TC in following post. Appears $30 will set you up.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 03-31-2020 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Correct bad info.

5. Member
    The neck with TM-bracket is available as spare parts. If I remember correctly it is the same as for the older DSI, part 000-10262-001.

6. Member
    use the transducer shield and there is no need for that part

I think this is what you are looking for. https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/ty...r-for-skimmer/
    Dan Burnette - Marietta, GA
    Triton 18TRX - 200 HO G2

8. Member
    That looks like a fix thanks to all you guys for helping a brother out