2006 210 champion dash switch panel

Mine has died. Does anyone know where I could possibly find one?

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Is it just the cockpit kepad or the bow as well? Did it do any funny things beforehand?

Things you can try:

1. There is a 40A breaker just forward of the MegaLink controller in the battery compartment. Check to see if it tripped.
    2. Hold the power botton down 10-15 seconds to do a reset on the MegaLink system.
    3. Disconnect the red lead from the battery to the MegaLink for a minute or two.

If none of that works, it has probably died. Take a picture of the tag on the MegaLink controller and pm it to me. I have one that a guy gave me that was supposedly working when he converted to rockers. If yours matches what I have, you can have it for postage to get it to you. There are different versions of the controller. Some pin outs are not the same between the two versions I have yet the tag on all 3 say Champion 210. So getting one that matches what you have is important.

Unfortunately there are no replacements and no more rocker switch conversion kits.
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 03-30-2020 at 09:54 PM.

3. Member
    I recently converted my 2009 Champion, so I have the Megalink module, two of the front switch modules (6 switches), and two of the console switch modules (11 switches) that I will sell. The Megalink and one each of the switch modules are used, the other two switch modules are new. As far as I can tell, none of these are currently available anywhere. Let me know if you are interested.

4. Member
    TX Champ, Is this keypad still available?

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LHChampion View Post
    TX Champ, Is this keypad still available?
    No, it's not. Got you covered on FB & your other post here.

6. Member
    FYI - since I had my boat completely re-wired (no more computer module or funky keypads), it is like having a new boat. I highly recommend taking the time and going that route, rather than continuing to try and fix a system that is problematic at best.