Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Yes, Smallwood & Marshall

2. Member
    Recreational Fishing and Boating Prohibition
    The Maryland Department of Natural Resources reminds all anglers that under Governor Larry Hogan’s Stay at Home order, recreational fishing and boating are prohibited activities.
    Limited exceptions exist only for individuals who fish as a matter of sustenance. In all cases, catch-and-release fishing is strictly prohibited anywhere in Maryland.
    The executive order states that no Maryland resident should leave their home unless it is for an essential job or for an essential reason, such as obtaining food or medicine, seeking urgent medical attention, or for other necessary purposes.
    The governor’s executive order is in place until further notice and the intent is simple: stay home unless you absolutely must leave.

3. mikesxpress
    Regardless of any state issued orders, it's pretty simple folks. Stay home unless your going to work or the grocery store. You can "read" into any of these orders to benefit yourself but the virus doesn't care what you think.....

4. Banned
    Hey Mike....does that also include hunting morels?

5. mikesxpress
    Quote Originally Posted by skooter68 View Post
    Hey Mike....does that also include hunting morels?
    Jerry I'm not sure what your asking?
    I'm mushroom hunting on my property here at home. Same place I will be when it gets light in the morning for turkey season opener.

Youth turkey hunting day tomorrow in MD. My son is excited. Hope he gets to blast one.
    2010 BassCat Puma FTD
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

7. mikesxpress
    Release the hounds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12