Thread: Hybrid hunter?

Hybrid hunter?

Saw on bassmaster some mention of “strike kings new Hybrid hunter” some sort of crank bait for grass. Anyone seen it or have a pic?

Found a YouTube video that might be showing it. Interesting. It’s shown at first, but never in the video that I saw.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

3. Member
    Todd Castledines videos on YouTube are pretty extensive on it. He is working with Strike King to get it out. It’s interesting.
    I like Big Bass, I cannot lie

4. Member
    It looks identical to Strike Pro's Big Bubba which go for insane prices on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tk_duluthbass View Post
    It looks identical to Strike Pro's Big Bubba which go for insane prices on eBay.
    Yep. Strike Pro gave up full production rights to Strike King. If y'all fish grass lakes you will want to get a few if these. There has been a bunch of $$$ won with the Bubba at Rayburn and Toledo. Strike Pro quit making them and that is the reason they fetch such a high price. 6th Sense came out with a bait with similar lip but they didn't get it dialed down...the Strike King version. will be identical to the Bubba but in much better color options.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tk_duluthbass View Post
    Strike Pro gave Strike King rights to produce these bait. It’s the exact bait, they say.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly View Post
    Yep. Strike Pro gave up full production rights to Strike King. If y'all fish grass lakes you will want to get a few if these. There has been a bunch of $$$ won with the Bubba at Rayburn and Toledo. Strike Pro quit making them and that is the reason they fetch such a high price. 6th Sense came out with a bait with similar lip but they didn't get it dialed down...the Strike King version. will be identical to the Bubba but in much better color options.
    The 6th Sense version is the Swank 77x. I bought a couple several years back to try out and really liked them. Great in grass.