COVID-19/KY Governor/Dale Hollow State Park

Well it looks like the Governor of KY is making his stance on fishing tournaments at Dale Hollow State Park. I will post a link but if you don't want to read the entire link I will just paste a brief portion of it.

"Two additional park rangers have been added at Dale Hollow State Park to enforce social distancing and prevent crowds at campgrounds, Beshear said. The additions came after complaints about a fishing tournament".

https://www.wdrb.com/news/watch-live...057e9f735.html

2. Member
    Most of the other circuits have canceled their tournaments. What is so hard about listening? I'm a afraid that he will shutdown all lakes cause of some clubs that think they are above everyone else. As of now at least we still can fish.

3. Member
    We fished Cumberland this weekend, it was crazy how many tournaments were going on. I really thought that all clubs were mandatory, and follow suit to the other circuits and shut down for a few weeks, but I missed that one by a mile.

I think everyone that had a boat was out there in the minefield, with crazy high water. Still had a good time and caught some nice fish.

If you want to read another one of my epic writings just click on the thread titled "Cumberland"...it's times like this that I miss the spice of Artcarney and Rude196

5. Member
    The state parks and campgrounds need to all be closed because people either lack common sense or choose not to use it!
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

6. Member
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    If you want to read another one of my epic writings just click on the thread titled "Cumberland"...it's times like this that I miss the spice of Rude196
    Yes sir I miss old rude196 myself. I totally understand why he reacted like he did & totally agree with what he posted, but it just wasn’t good choice to post it especially when there a no politics rule which I totally agree with. Some other fishing sites have members at each other’s throats all the time because of not having that rule. I wish rude was allowed back myself. He & I had some interesting conversations through pm.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    If you want to read another one of my epic writings just click on the thread titled "Cumberland"...it's times like this that I miss the spice of Artcarney and Rude196
    LOL. I miss seeing Scott on here too. He kept things lively that's for sure!

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliston64 View Post
    LOL. I miss seeing Scott on here too. He kept things lively that's for sure!
    He'll make a comeback when he hears fish & wildlife approved a 14" size limit for another tournament organization... Watch for a new member Evin691... Dan

9. Member
    I was there with my son Today and there was definitely a tourney going out of the state park. Just really gets me that these selfish jokers wont stop the tourneys at this time. They are endangering everyone they cone in contact with and are going to get all the lakes shut down until fall. Grrrrr