Mounting Power Poles in Phoenix 721

I bought some brand new power poles off of a friend. Any ideas on what to do to mount to my Phoenix 721 and still use the Twist Step boat ladder? Also, any pics on how you mounted pumps?

2. Member
    I have a bobs jack plate there pre drilled for the poles I didn’t use the ladder

3. Member
    Ok thanks. I have a Pro Jacker Z Lock and just may go ahead and mount without using ladder too. Thx again!

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    call R&R they have a bracket for the Power Pole https://www.rnrd.com/marine-products/ladders/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    Ok thanks. This will be an add on correct? Still won’t be able to use the Twist Step that came on my Phoenix right?

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boothfish73 View Post
    Ok thanks. This will be an add on correct? Still won’t be able to use the Twist Step that came on my Phoenix right?
    no their bracket mounts to the power pole bracket and then uses the step shown in the link
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    Ok thanks!

8. Member
    My PP's were on my boat since new. The factory plate and the Bobs Action Jack I replace it with. The twist ladder works fine with both.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4