Skeeter zx202c Help

I’m trying to find someone who has a 202c that can help me with some info? The previous owner removed both fuel tanks for reasons unknown and they installed 1 tank in the middle covering bilge area. I am wanting to install new tanks at Starb and port the way it was from factory. Info and pics would be much appreciated if someone can help!
    Thank you

2. Banned
    I have that exact boat. I’ll try to get you some pics if I get up there here in the next few days. Just save my info. Might be a few days before I get up there where my boat is at. It’s at my dads house.

That being said I know why he did it. Lol. I hate having dual tanks. With the way They did the caps, it’s a pain in the ass to fill the tanks. Worst thing about the boat in my opinion.

3. Member
    Oh that’s great! I’ll pm you with my email address and contact number if okay. Thank you so much for your help ��
    Greg

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    I have that exact boat. I’ll try to get you some pics if I get up there here in the next few days. Just save my info. Might be a few days before I get up there where my boat is at. It’s at my dads house.

That being said I know why he did it. Lol. I hate having dual tanks. With the way They did the caps, it’s a pain in the ass to fill the tanks. Worst thing about the boat in my opinion.
    I owned a 2001 Skeeter ZX 202c, and I completely agree 100% the dual tank idea they did was stupid.