Nitro Stopped Making 2020 Models

I literally was going to my dealer on Monday to place an order for a new Z21 pro and he called me to let me know that Nitro has stopped producing them due to Covid-19. That was hugely disappointing after carefully picking out all of my favorite features for the new rig and being excited to fish in it this spring. Does anyone know when Nitro usually starts making the next years models?

Same thing happened to me when I was going to order a 2018 model, although mine was not for COVID-19 of course (it was for retooling the plant for the new models). I think it only took a few months to be able to place my order for a 2019. It will be worth the wait.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

3. Member
    Honestly, most boat manufactures are way behind on builds due to the pandemic, so even if you did order it, odds are you wouldn’t have gotten it back in the spring anyways. May be a blessing in disguise and you can hold out a few more months and get a 2021 when they are available. I believe you can pre order one also. But don’t hold me to that.
    2017 Nitro Z20 w/ Mercury 250 Pro XS
    MK Ultrex 112# Mega DI/ Mega 360
    Console: Helix 10 MDI G3N-Helix 10 MSI G3N
    Bow: Helix 10 MDI G3N-Helix 10 MDI G4N

Mid June is model year switch. They usually stop taking orders in May, or just convert those to 2020s. If I was ordering now I'd wait for a 2021.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Yep, vendor supply issues along with a big back log of orders has made the year end "cut off" come sooner than normal. It could have been worse, you could have ordered your boat last week, only to find out the plant is shut down and not making progress towards your new boat. You can still order your boat as soon as they start taking orders for the 2021 year, and have one of the first 2021's off the line.