Helix sharing issues

Have a G3N Helix 12 SI connected to a G3N Helix 10 DI. Fished in the rain today and now I’m getting a message on my 10 that says “SI Sonar Source lost” and asks to confirm turning it off. Even though I hit YES multiple times, it keeps coming back. I also noticed waypoints from the 10 aren’t making back to the 12, but donfrom the 12 to the 10. It was suggested to me it might be a bad Ethernet cable. Any thoughts?

2. Member
    do you have an ethernet port box, if so was the main power on. If not try unhooking the Ethernet cords and dry the ends out

3. Member
    Check network sources for SI on Helix 10 if you are sharing SI from the Helix 12. Be sure H12 is powered on first and not in standby mode. To check cable, disconnect it and see if units are operating correctly on their own. I don't think the cable can operate in one direction and then not the other for waypoint sharing so check settings or reset defaults.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

4. Member
    Disconnected everything and let it dry out. Connected it this morning and all seems to be working well. I’ll keep an eye on it and see what happens.