Thread: JOB IDEAS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KenZ119 View Post
    As the others said Car Detailing can be good and if you are at all handy there are people that need a simple job done around the property and can't get a contractor to come in.
    Hopefully he has years of experience with a buffer. One paint job will cost $1000’s

Yard work, hauling for others would be better. No matter what you venture into, buy liability insurance. It isn’t expensive maybe $50-$75 a year for what you would be doing.

2. Banned
    Drive around your area and look for new construction projects when things get back to normal. There are always jobs to be had from laborers to framing to masonry, flat work etc. Good luck

3. Member
    Cleaning eave troughs. I don't know if Atlanta has leaves on trees or if you're all pine trees. Up North this time of year we have to clean the eave troughs to keep rain water flowing. Us old guys don't climb up on roofs too well. I would guess $50-$100 for one time job.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    Hopefully he has years of experience with a buffer. One paint job will cost $1000’s

Yard work, hauling for others would be better. No matter what you venture into, buy liability insurance. It isn’t expensive maybe $50-$75 a year for what you would be doing.
    From personal experience, I can tell you about burning a slot into a Corvette with a high speed buffer...
    Wash your hands and say your prayers, cause Jesus and germs are everywhere.

5. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Hauling junk away. Get a friend to help load. Be very, very fast responding to calls. Sometimes people just want crap gone. Sometimes the crap they want gone has value, so you win twice. Cleaning out garages and basements can pay well if you work hard.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

6. Member
    Brandon at baitshack marine has been looking for some help and if your near Lanier he is located over there near little hall boat ramp. You could call him and see if he has a job for you.
    2000 Triton Tr21
    2002 Mercury 250 Pro XB

7. Banned
    Full boat detailing. That one thing I can’t stand doing myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Danbleume View Post
    From personal experience, I can tell you about burning a slot into a Corvette with a high speed buffer...

I have painted and buffed a few cars.

9. Member
    Was just telling wife I was gonna call our neighbor kid/entrepreneur to see if he'd rototill the garden with my shoulder acting up...

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

10. Member
    If you have some rich neighborhoods around you can walk dogs or even pick up dog poop out of people's yards. Some folks in Florida make $45 an hour doing it.

https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/make...ooper-scooper/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12