Livewell pump leak

One of my livewell limps is leaking past the cartridge o-ring. I do not see a crack and the leak moves a little everytime I take the cartridge out and put it back in, so it may just be an oring or cartridge issue. So, who has replaced the pumps in the 2003-2007 201? I might be able to just replace the old style cartridge and be ok, but I prolly should just go ahead and get a new style. Which one works the best in the space there is? the tsunami pump seems like it’s gonna be too big and I don’t see a 90deg inlet option available.
    The new Rule style has a 45deg inlet that might work, but the space is so limited to get the pump screwed onto the valve.
    Hope to remove a few hoses as I have too, to have access to get it changed.

2. Member
    Russ,
    with the boat in the water look inside the bilge and check the valve body and/or pump. My 45 degree elbow was leaking off the side/top corner of the pump. If you replace the pump body or the livewell valve it will require removing the battery if there is one sitting on the metel pan covering the livewell parts. It is not easily accessible and tedious work removing the clamps off the hoses. A big reason it cost alot to have done at a marine shop. If your able take some pictures and email them to me. Message me if i can help,

3. Member
    Other wise I got one that will fit
    Outlaw Bass