Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TopgunZ521C View Post
    those brakes are called daisy chained brakes the bleeder valve is on the port or passenger front wheel one bleeder will do the whole system takes two people and a small piece of hose to go on top of the bleeder valve to a catch can, I have the same boat.
    Well crap. I did it myself thinking that having the tube run into a jar with fluid it it it couldn’t let air back into the system? I filled the reservoir, cracked the bleeder and pumped the piston in the tongue and filled the reservoir, when needed, until I didn’t see anymore air running thru the line. Time will tell I guess
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

2. Member
    Well crap. I did it myself thinking that having the tube run into a jar with fluid it it it couldn’t let air back into the system? I filled the reservoir, cracked the bleeder and pumped the piston in the tongue and filled the reservoir, when needed, until I didn’t see anymore air running thru the line. Time will tell I guess
    You have to close the bleeder before the next pump cycle at master or air can get in at bleeder threads.

Put a set of speedbleeders in for a one man, one and done system.

No air admitted around bleeder thread while pumping.

http://www.speedbleeder.com/

3. Member
    Figured I’d give a update so if anyone has the same problems. Just pulled the boat about 4 hours and the “slam” is much better, not all the way gone but overall about 75% better. I’ll re-bleed and check the fittings when I get back home. It seemed the first couple of stops it was completely fixed so I wonder if a fitting isn’t tight enough and bleeding off?
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Komatoz521 View Post
    Figured I’d give a update so if anyone has the same problems. Just pulled the boat about 4 hours and the “slam” is much better, not all the way gone but overall about 75% better. I’ll re-bleed and check the fittings when I get back home. It seemed the first couple of stops it was completely fixed so I wonder if a fitting isn’t tight enough and bleeding off?
    Check your fluid level again. If it was leaking you would be low on brake fluid.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12