Thread: Empty Factories

Empty Factories

Just made my last trip for pontoons to Lowe. In the 25 years of selling boats never thought i would ever be met at a locked gate during the middle of the week to get in to one of the largest factories in the boating industry. Place was a ghost factory. Warranty guys were the only employees working. From what i was told Tracker across the street was the same way, as G3 and Landau just down the road. I got lucky to get all my product here, but it required me to drive and pick it up myself. Been through lots of pitfalls over the years and got through them. This one also will pass soon i hope.

On another note as being the only one at the factory i was walking around as they were putting my pontoons on trailers for me, and seen a pretty cool prototype 96 inch beam 250 HP 21 footer that would make a great CRAPPIE FISHING BOAT. I was told speeds with the 250 were very impressive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by texoma; 03-28-2020 at 10:01 AM.

must be a prototype looks like a passenger console at the helm with that glovebox
    1995 Viper 201D
    1995 Johnson Venom 200
    Gas mileage is for sissies

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
    must be a prototype looks like a passenger console at the helm with that glovebox
    Yes prototype. Said speeds were up there and driver input was minimal. This boat was loaded for testing. If not produced maybe i will by this hull?
    Last edited by texoma; 03-28-2020 at 10:18 AM.

4. Banned
    Its just the Crestliner MX21 with a Lowe console on it.

5. Member
    Its called the Lowe ST121C for crappie. Then Crestliner stole it and called it a MX21 and added a console without a glove box for them bar fish we catch so easy and place in our gardens for big okra. We eat the crappie. Just kidding dont thrash me over the bass thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Banned
    lol Nice boats for sure.