Thread: Networked M360

Networked M360

I have a helix 12 g3n MDI With m360 on bow networked to helix 10g2n MSI on console. Everything works great while fishing. When I stow m360 to move spots the console unit says m360 signal lost and goes to map page. I doesn’t matter what view I have it on. I can put it on SI and it’ll automatically go back to map page with ( m360 signal lost message). Is there a setting I can do to correct this without unchecking the m360 every time. Thanks
    Last edited by AlabamaDale; 03-28-2020 at 02:18 PM.

2. Member
    The wet sensors no the top of the transducer know the unit is out of the water and shut it down. Don
    Don Johnson
    U S Navy ATC Retired
    NE Florida
    Boat Name TRON
    Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Bow
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega DI+ G3N w/Mega 360 mounted of Fishing Specialties 360 Mount
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI G2N
    Garmin GPSMAP 1042 XSV w/LiveScope mounted on Fishing Specialties Bowducer Assy
    Mini Kota Ulterra
    Console
    Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI+ G3N
    Garmin GPSMap 922
    Humminbird PiranaMAX for high speed depth readings

3. Member
    I have the same thing going on..... When I stow the trolling motor the View on one of my Console units switches to the GPS Map. I'll be following this thread as well

4. Member
    I'd like to hear if anyone else had this issue and if so what was the solution.

5. Member
    Only thing I’ve found that works is to unsubscribe the 360 on console unit while running. Hopefully there will be a fix for this before long.