Need trailer help

I have my original 2004 Stroker and trailer, and I need rotors and pads. There are no identifying marks on the trailer anywhere.
    Does anyone know what brand of trailer this is, and what pads and rotors fit these?

Best regards

Legally there needs to be a manufactures plate on the trailer with the maker and capacity for the trailer. Should be on the left side facing the bow of the boat on the inside. Usually from that year it should be a boatmate trailer.

If so call them with the serial numbers and they will match the parts to the trailer.

3. Member
    There is a place where the plate used to be, but it looks like it has fallen off after 16 years in the sun. I'm the only person to ever own this trailer.

4. Member
    John, post a pic of the actuator and latch. That will indicate brand of original brake mfg. Probably A60 and UFP brake parts.

5. Member
    John, my 07 was a Boatmate with UFP brakes. Yours is probably the same.

6. Member
    Mine is a late 99 and is a Boat Mate. Nothing on the tag other than the serial number would give any information about the trailer. If it would help, I can message you the serial number but not sure how much that will help.
    fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS
    30+ Performer 3 and 30 Performer 4

If you have the serial number you can call the Boat Mate factory and they can tell you what was used on your exact trailer. Some of the best people I have ever worked with for parts and information.