Cmaps card doesnt seem to work on Lowrance Ti-9

Just installed an Elite 9 Ti on my boat. It came with a C-Map insight Pro card.
    None of the lakes have much more contour lines than just blue lines showing main channels. Including Falls, Jordan and Harris....

I'm new to this, am I missing something? No detail at all. Do I need to register the sd card or something?

Please help.

2. Banned
    You can contact Roy Barrow on this website or call him. His number is 704-762-9066. He is the man behind these cards.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoozier View Post
    Just installed an Elite 9 Ti on my boat. It came with a C-Map insight Pro card.
    None of the lakes have much more contour lines than just blue lines showing main channels. Including Falls, Jordan and Harris....

I'm new to this, am I missing something? No detail at all. Do I need to register the sd card or something?

Please help.
    That card is junk, I got one with my 12. Roy does sell a NC card that is awesome.

4. Member
    I believe it is just the base map card that comes with the units. It allows you to map your own contours or download the social maps from CMaps. If you want the NC that has already been mapped you will need to buy it. I agree with quikcarl61, it's awesome.

5. Member
    Thanks for the information guys! I will give him a call and see if I can get this sorted out.