USB port for Fusion Stereo Skeeter FXR 21

Anybody figured out how to steam music through the stereo in the new Skeeter FXR. I have the app downloaded on my phone and can get all that to work until i try to play music already on my phone and then it says its connected but it does not play. The book says to plug it in to the USB for the fusion radio but the boat has at least three different USB ports. I have plugged it in to every port and nothing. My electronics skills when it comes to these types of things is very limited at best. Must be a way but i will be damned if I can figure it out. Any help would be great.

2. Member
    I just starting playing mine last weekend, is your phone paired to the device? I had to download app and also pair device (bluetooth) to phone. If its not paired that's the issue. The fusion power button will blink when its in pairing mode, fusion will stop blinking when your phone is paired to it. Hope this helps

3. Member
    Instructions say to turn off bluetooth and plug in usb but none of that works what app are you streaming from

4. Member
    I am trying to stream from spotify but it no work

5. Member
    The only way to stream is into your music stream or play list, hit play. Then go into the app and put the radio on bluetooth. If you are paired it will play. If you are not hearing anything, try turning volume up. None of the USB ports have anything to do with the fusion. If there happens to be on it will be in the fusion box behind the hotfoot

6. Member
    The fusion system can be difficult to pair based on my experience. It took me multiple attempts. There can also be a slight delay when pairing, so you have to be patient and watch the app on your phone. Once you get it paired with the phone it works well.