PBC HART'S CUSTOM SETS $10K Falls Lake Mar. 28th TRAIL Q #3 is still on!!

All the information is on the web at: http://piedmontbassclassics.com/

Piedmont Bass Classics info & instructions for Sat. Mar. 28th at Falls Lake Hart's Custom Sets $10K Q#3.
    As of Now..Everything is still on for Sat. Mar. 28th at Falls out of Ledge Rock.

I just talked to Catherine Knight of the Wildlife
    Commission in Raleigh. I explained to her what kind of
    system we were going to use to conform with the
    Commissions ramp rules at this time. She said as long
    as we did what we said we would do, it would be fine
    to have the event.
    WE ARE ON FOR SATURDAY!!!

I have had to make some drastic changes to comform with the updated NCWRC Tournament rules concerning the number of people gathered at the ramps.
    Below are the starting times and ending times for the flights. When your team returns to the ramp immediately load up, park in a parking spot, weigh your fish in and leave the area. Results will be posted asap, winnings will be sent asap.

1st Flight Boats 1 thru 25....Blastoff at 7am.....Return at 3pm.
    2nd Flight Boats 26 thru 50....Blastoff at 7:45am.....Return at 3:45pm.
    3rd Flight Boats 51 thru 75....Blastoff at 8:30am.....Return at 4:30pm.
    4th Flight Boats 76 and up....Blastoff at 9:15am.....Return at 5:15pm.
    No matter what time your flight starts you need to check in with me at least 45 minutes before your blastoff time and have your boat in the water no later that 15 minutes before your blastoff time. Please be considerate to all and show up early.
    I know that this is not going to make some of you happy but it's the only thing I can do to keep these things going without having to completely reschedule into late August.
    There should be someone at the top of the parking lot directing traffic when you arrive. Please do what he tells you to do so we can keep people separated and have a smooth flow.
    Here are a few things that I would ask you to do to help out.
    Please have all your stuff in the boat and ready to go when you arrive.
    Please have your entry form filled out and ready with the payment.
    Driver should stay in the vehicle. Passenger should be outside the vehicle getting things ready to launch as the line moves forward.
    When you get to the checkin table have your livewells open and passenger should then come to the table and pay quickly.
    After that, passenger get in the boat and launch, driver park, return to the boat and go to the part of the lake we instruct you to go and wait for blastoff.

We need to follow these r​ules so as to try and comform to the NCWRC, Feds & CDC recommendations.
    I know this is not normal and will not be as much fun as the usual BS time we have at checkins but we got to do what is right at this time and if it works like it should we should be able to continue with our tournament schedule hopefully.

Thanks so much for your understanding and I'll see you all Sat. morning starting at 5:30.
    Ya'll did a great job with this last Sat....so let's do it again!!!

Thanks!!! Phil
    I am also going to ask the anglers fishing to adhere to the same suggestions listed by the ABA, with guidance from the CDC and the NCWRC to lessen the chances of transmitting the virus. They are listed here: .........1. If you have any flu symptoms whatsoever... STAY HOME!!! ......2. All persons
    should follow the CDC guidelines on everyday prevention of viral infections. ....….3. Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from any other angler during registration and
    weigh in with no more than 10 anglers in a group.
    ……..4. Follow all directions from your tournament director.
    ......5. Be patient with other anglers and the tournament director. ....….6. Wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently! Don’t shake hands.……7. Anglers should wear gloves while handling any object that is not your own or has been in the possession of others.……..8. If you have to sneeze due to pollen and other allergies, cover you mouth. …….9. At the weigh-in please stay a good distance from the scales area and scoring area. We will keep everyone updated during the weigh-in.
    …..PBC is continuing to monitor all situation closely through the CDC website and local and state sources and will issue additional guidance if the need becomes necessary. Again, fishing is the best way to get away from the crowds and PBC will operate events in the best way to limit gathering of anglers in one location. We ask each our members to be safe and recognize the importance of distancing during this time. .….Future tournaments will be updated after this event. It might take a little more time to weigh fish but we don't want any large group at the ramp that afternoon...…..Please ask spectators to stay at home.

Call me at 919-971-5042 between the hours of 8am and 8pm is you have any questions about this.

2. Member
    Does this post reflect new stay at home policy implemented today by Durham and Wake counties

3. Member
    should not affect it, rules on stay at home policy still has outdoor activities mentioned. I'm sure Phil will update us soon on website or by email