Thumbs Up Daiwa DEPS Z2020XH LTD and SV Light LTD BLOWOUT SALE @ The Tackle Trap!

The Tackle Trap has a limited supply of the JDM DEPS Z2020XH LTD and SV Light LTD in stock and ready to ship at fantastic pricing. As an added bonus, the BBC10 discount code does apply to these already fantastic prices. Both reels are premium quality, Made in Japan reels. Click on the links below in BLUE to check them out on our website. Contact me directly with any questions, Thank you!

Daiwa DEPS Z2020XH LTD

MSRP $535, $399.99 PLUS BBC10 at checkout = your cost $359.99 shipped!

The Daiwa-Deps DR-Z2020 Limited features a blazing 8.4:1 gear ratio and a premium quality 100mm carbon fiber handle. DEPS is a premium big bass hunting brand from Japan who collaborated with Daiwa on this limited production release.

The Daiwa Z2020/Z200 reels are a heavy duty, low profile reel. This version of the Z2020 achieves the balance of low-profile design and impressive power, performance, and durability. The engineering of this reel rivals the efficency and smoothness of the legendary round reel counterparts in the Ryoga/Pluton family and features the genius Magforce 3D braking system. Simply select Max Brake, All Around, or Long Cast based on the results you want to achieve based on the situation you face on the water, and do so with confidence.

Rigid and powerful aluminum frame
    Power gripping palming design
    Over-sized brass master gears
    Machined ultra light extra strong duralumin spool
    Super smooth Ultimate Tournament Drag with clicking drag
    Friction-less tapered level wind
    High Speed, level wind for PE braided lines
    Clicking star drag
    Clicking cast control cap
    Premium quality 100mm carbon fiber handle
    Saltwater
    Made in Japan - Premium Quality

SV LIGHT IS SOLD OUT

The Daiwa JDM SV Light LTD Casting Reel was designed with finesse oriented tactics in mind, but is versatile enough to perform extremely well with today's high performance braided lines. The stock G1 Duralumin 32mm SV spool utilizes the now legendary Air Brake system that offers unparalled control when casting light lures traditionally reserved for spinning applications.

Made in Japan with highly demanding standards, the this reel features a magnesium frame and a Zaion drag star resulting in a 5.4 oz. masterpiece of engineering. Despite its light weight frame, the UTD (Ultimate Tournament Drag) system and a premium quality 80mm carbon fiber handle offer the power and precision needed when battling big fish on lighter lines.
    -G1 Duralumin 32mm SV spool
    -Magnesium frame
    -Zaion star drag
    -Premium 80mm carbon fiber handle
    -Air brake
    -Made in Japan - Premium Quality

Last edited by Bronzefly; 06-10-2020 at 12:27 PM.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

2. Member
    I own both of these awesome reels from opposite sides of the fishing spectrum. Great prices and people to do business with.
    13.1 and I Don't Run!

3. Member
    Wish they were lefties

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg_sdcf View Post
    Wish they were lefties
    Me too!

Thanks for the orders guys. These are both high quality, impressive reels.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

The SV LIGHTS are almost gone and the Deps were just restocked!

6. Member
    Love my SV Light. Thanks Gary!

Quote Originally Posted by lperry View Post
    Love my SV Light. Thanks Gary!
    Thanks Lewis!

Down to the very last SV Light guys!!

8. Member
    Well poo. I had finally convinced myself to pull the trigger on an SV Light and they're no more