USABASSIN GUIST CREEK

At this time Sunday 3/29/2020 is still a go. I will post an update on Friday.
    Any questions give me a call or text 502-321-1867.

Chester

2. Member
    Sunday tournament is still on
    The marina has recommend that I collect launch fees during registration, so you will need $6:00 extra ...Total cost $66.00.
    Also follow USABASSIN guidelines during weight in only ! person allowed when fish are being weighted in.
    Hope to see you on Sunday....

Any questions give me a call 502-321-1867
    Chester

3. Member
    Another that can't understand what the executive order that says go fishing, but no tournaments means?

4. Banned
    This is where USA Bassin should be stepping in and canceling tournaments... One rogue tourney director makes the whole organization look bad... Dan

5. Member
    Our USA tournament was cancelled the week before last. Here's the message we got about it:

Cancellation Notice

Sorry to re-update this so fast but I was just in contact with Kevin Yeary director for Usa Bassin and he is in formed me that all tournaments are to be canceled at this time. He was given this order I believe from the Corps of Engineers. Add this Point may 11th would be the earliest possible date but that is also unlikely. Sorry for the late notice I just received this information if you have any questions feel free to contact me thank you

6. Member
    I see nothing on the usa site that
    says division tournaments are
    cancelled.As of yesterdays
    update it says to follow the
    guidelines.
    Although directors have postponed some.

7. Member
    I talked to Kevin from Usabassin today and he spent most of the day calling tournament Directors in Kentucky about canceling their tournaments until the shelter in place is lifted. He agrees that if we continue to have tournaments the ramps are going to get shut down and no one will be able to fish.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

8. Member
    That's what I afraid of. Heard South Carolina already shutdown all lakes down.

9. Member
    Sunday tournament 04/05/2020has been cancelled... I will reschedule once when all restriction have been lifted. Im sorry for any inconvenience​,hopefully we will be fishing soon.!!!!!!!!!
    Thankschester

10. Member

more

First im not a rouge DIRECTOR. I followed the rules that where giving from USABASSIN and Kentucky fish and wildlife. Sometimes its best to keep your thoughts to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Member
    I saw a small tournament go out Saturday. They were doing a lot better job distancing than the pleasure boaters were. So if lakes do get shut down, it's not because of the fisherman.