Replacing Bench Seat?

Who all has replaced their bench seat in their cat? I am at the point of having to replace mine in my 99 P3. How hard is it to do, i am wanting to go to dual buckets with the console. Is the only option to do this with the basscat buckets? Is there any other company out there that has seats that will work. $1000 just for the seats plus shipping is a hard pill to swallow. If that is my only option than it is what is.

Thanks!

2. Member
    I switched bench to buckets in my 2000 jag. It’s a easy job. If you don’t want to spend that much, have them reupholstered.
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

3. Member
    Board sponsors.www.bassboatseats.com
    Rick Collis
    903-473-8820

4. Member
    I had the carpet replaced and the bench seats with buckets. Also installed a center carpet box.. Made a huge difference. 1998 Jag I owned.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

I just did David Meiers seats in his 99 p3. He got a new bench set up. Replacing the bench seats with new ones is pretty tedious. I was also told the bench seats will ensure no water entry into the under seat storage and converting to the buckets may allow some water in. He has his old seats here in NC and they could be re skinned. PM me if you want his info
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

6. Member
    My bench is totally shot and i want to go to the buckets so guess ill just order the ones from basscat so i know that they will fit and keep it all original
    BassCat PIII
    Mercury 200 EFI